Terms and Conditions
Simply Mobilizing International, Inc. (SMI) is a not-for-profit organization registered in the Republic of the Philippines for the purpose of mobilizing
all God’s people
living a life on mission with God. SMI is the owner of Course Manager 2. You may contact SMI by mail at: PO Box 149, Butuan City, 8600, Philippines; or by emailing
Course Manager 2 (CM2) is a proprietary database that allows access to courses developed by SMI and its partners based on the Franchise Agreement with
Credentials includes obligatory personal information, such as your name and contact details (city/region, country, email address), as well as any
information (mailing/home address, phone numbers). It also includes the username and password CM2 will automatically generate and which you have the option of changing
as well as the record of SMI courses you have registered for and/or completed and the coordinator role you have been assigned.
Franchise Agreement is held between participating countries and SMI. It establishes SMI in a country and determines the courses accessible to the
Guest User is a person registering for the first time to take an entry-level course developed by SM. A guest user’s personal information is only used in
the process of
taking that course.
Entry-level course is the first SMI course a Guest User is registering for.
Graduate User is a person who has completed an entry-level SMI course and has agreed to retain their personal information in CM2. The Graduate User can
other available courses.
National Coordinator (NC) is a local individual who, together with the Coordination Team, coordinates the development of the SMI movement and delivery
of its courses
within the country to fulfill the requirements of the SMI Franchise.
New Nations Coordinator (NNC) is an appointed individual who, together with a Coordinating Team, oversees the introduction of the SMI Franchise and is
the implementation of courses in a new country where no local leadership yet exists.
Global Region Team (GRT) refers to the group of SMI movement leaders from various countries who provide oversight and coordination to the movement in a
Service(s) refers to the user’s access to all the functions provided/enabled by CM2.
Terms and conditions of use
Your registration and use of CM2 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your credentials
- You understand that your credentials, including your username and password are unique to you. You must not disclose and no one else has or may use your
credentials except as permitted by, as applicable, these terms and conditions.
- You are responsible and accountable for your credentials and their accuracy.
- You are responsible, accountable and liable for all use and misuse of your credentials.
- You must protect the confidentiality of your credentials, including your username and password.
- You understand that your information is only accessible to the SMI movement in your home country and/or the country where you are participating in SMI
- You understand that certain information in de-identified form, including your city/region, country; information about the courses you have taken, the
courses you deliver/help to deliver; and your coordinator level will be included in analytics that help the NC/NNC/GRT understand the growth of the SMI
- You understand that your personal information will be kept in the system for as long as you are actively using CM2 as part of the SMI movement.
- You understand that at any time, you have the right to request that your personal data be erased from CM2. You can do so by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Heading: Request to Erase Personal Information from CM2. We will comply with this request within four (4)
weeks of receipt of your request.
- You understand that if you have not accessed CM2 for a period of 24 months or two (2) years, you will receive an automatic email requesting you to update
- The credentials of other users of CM2
- You understand that information in CM2 of participants in your course is confidential and can only be used in the process of course delivery.
- You may access information of other Graduate Users of CM2 registered in your country for the purpose of engaging them in facilitating a course with you.
- If you are a NC or NNC, you are responsible to maintain the accuracy of the coordinator roles and access of Graduate users in your country.
- If you are a Global Region Coordinator, you may access information about graduates in countries where there is no existing National Coordinating Team (NCT)
or New Nation Coordinating Team (NNCT) for the purpose of development.
- The resources in CM2
- You understand that SM holds the copyright for all resources housed in CM2 and may be used only in the delivery of the courses for which they were designed.
- If you are a NC or NNC or their designate, you may add or replace SM course resources specific to the language(s) your country delivers.
- If you are the NC or NNC or designate, you are responsible for the accuracy of your country information including costing of courses, cancellation of
courses, submission of course reports, and all course resources specific to the language translations used by your country.
- If you are part of the NCT, NNCT or GRT, you understand that your Dashboard reflects aggregate, non-identifiable data from all courses planned, active and
completed from your country or Global Region for the immediately preceding period noted in the specific graph or table.
- If you are part of SMI International Team, access to specific User information is only for the purpose of assisting the NC, NNC or GRT in updating such
information when they are unable to make the changes.
- If you are part of the SMI International Team, Country-specific information, including your Dashboard, is provided to help you understand the growth of the
SMI movement in specific Countries or Regions as it pertains to development work you may engage in.
- If you are the NC or NNC of a country, you understand that CM2 collects information from courses registered in your country that will automatically generate
a Royalties report. Such reports will be used by the SMI International Team to generate Expected Income due them from your country.
- How Course Manager collects Personal Information
- Interactions with you
Generally, CM2 collects information directly from you, through completion of a form, email enquiries or online applications and communications associated
with or contained in the CM2 platform.
CM2 uses data collection devices such as ‘cookies’ to monitor usage of its online resources. Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive
when you access CM2’s online resources. Cookies provide CM2 with information about your computer’s IP address, the date and time of your visit, and the
resources or information you have accesses. This information assists CM2 in monitoring and improving how its online resources are being used. In particular,
CM2 can use information obtained thorough cookies to tailor information to you and make your visits easier, more productive and mor efficient.
While cookies do not generally collect personally identifiable information, in some circumstances they may enable CM2 to identify you. As with any
You will always have the option of disabling cookies through your browser preferences. Please do note, however, that if you disable cookies in your browser,
some parts of our online platforms, forums and/or links may not function as effectively, or at all, or may be considerably slower.
- Security of your personal information
CM2 takes all steps reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the personal information it holds is protected from misuse, interference or loss and from
unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. CM2 holds personal information in electronic forms and occasionally in hard copy in secure databases on
premises, accessible only to authorized staff.
CM2 will destroy or de-identify personal information in circumstances where it is no longer required for the purposes for which it is collected, unless CM2
is otherwise required or authorized by law to retain information.
- What happens when your account is terminated
You may terminate these Terms at any time by canceling your account. You will not receive any refunds if you cancel your account.
You agree that CM2, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate your account or any part thereof. You agree that any termination of your
access to the Services may be without prior notice, and you agree that CM2 will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination.
You agree that upon termination of your account, CM2 will retain a de-identified version of your information. This information includes but are not limited to
your country, state, region or city, the courses you participated in/facilitated/organized/completed. All information that can identify you, including your
username, name, email, address, contact details will be deleted permanently.
Upon termination of your account, these Terms also terminate, but all provisions of these Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, and limitations of liability.
I agree to the retention of my personal information in CM2 for the next 24 months or two (2) years.
I consent to the use of my personal information to
- Allow me to register and provide me access to other SMI courses as a participant.
- Provide me access to SMI course resources I will be helping to deliver.
I consent to the use of my personal information to
- Receive updates and invitations related to the SMI movement events in my country.
- Receive updates and invitations related to global SMI movement events forwarded by my country SMI coordinators.